- A fully framed and padded cockpit surrounds the adjustable double halo harness and child seat for safety
- Built in sun shade provides UPF 50+ sun protection for your child
- Full wrap aluminum tubing frame provides lightweight but stable heavy load carry
- Collapsible foot bar provides greater maneuverability while the child carrier is on
- Locking hinges and rotating side arms allow the frame to fold down for travel and storage
Back · Front · Hip · Structured · Hiking · Blue Sky
This up-sized version of the Osprey Poco Child Carrier features greater cargo capacity for longer hikes and adventures. It’s comfortable, lightweight, well-ventilated and features a built-in shade to protect your child from the sun’s harmful rays. Shell fabric made from 210D bluesign -approved nylon diamond. Double Halo harness with front facing arm loops provides easy entry and buckling. Framed and padded cockpit with soft contact surfaces, anatomical fit and ventilated side panels. Adjustable child seat height with safety leg loops. 3D-tensioned mesh comfortably wraps and conforms to the body and provides excellent ventilation. A continuous panel of lightweight mesh extends from the top of the backpanel to the lumbar. Built-in sunshade easily deploys for on-the-go UPF 50+ UV protection. Additional zippered compartments on the main body of the pack as well as the hipbelts. Lower zippered compartment and external hydration sleeve fits up to 1.5L reservoirs. Removable and washable soft-to-the-touch drool pad. 3D-tensioned mesh lumbar and padded spacermesh hip wings. Fit-on-the-fly adjustable hipbelt for a perfect fit for a comfortable carry. Lower side stretch mesh pockets and large front panel compartment. Imported.