- Lightest, most portable, and easiest to assemble folding kayak
- Designed for flat water— think mirror-smooth lakes, rivers and streams
- Ridiculously fast to assemble
- Compact, you can store it just about anywhere
- Open cockpit, perfect for paddles with a dog or small child
1 Person · Sit-inside · With Foot Braces · With Storage Hatch · Recreational
If you’re short on storage space and carrying space, then the Oru Kayak range is game changing. One seamless sheet of corrugated plastic quickly transforms from a manageable carrying size to a boat. The Inlet is the smallest and lightest and most portable of their range, designed for flat and calm water. These kayaks have gone through extensive testing to mitigate against weak points. They’re created from 5 mm double-layered, custom-extruded polypropylene with a 10-year UV treatment. Translation? Oru Kayaks are incredibly puncture + abrasion resistant and built to last. They can withstand sliding over rocks, bumping into obstacles, and folding up tens of thousands of time.