- Large doors and vestibules.
- Unique Divvy dual stage stuff sack makes it easy to divide the load with a partner.
- Light Pockets turn your headlamp into a tent lantern.
- True tub floor construction reduces seam construction and seam tape, increasing the longevity of the tent.
- Inner tent has a built-in privacy panel for extended coverage and security.
- Hubbed pole intersections create a single pole for quick setup and minimize pole weight.
- Triangulated volumizing guy-outs increase interior space by up to 15% using included volumizing clips.
Three Season · Ultralight · 2 Person · With Carry Bag · With Vestibule
The lightweight (minimum weight of 1 pound 15 ounces) NEMO Hornet 2P tent offers backpackers a sturdy freestanding shelter at a fraction of the bulk and weight they’d traditionally expect. The tent’s streamlined profile helps shed wind and water during bad weather and the full mesh canopy offers good ventilation in warmer weather. The tent measures 84.7′ x 51.2′ (at its widest point) and offers more than 27 square feet of internal space. Dual vestibules offer 14 square feet of additional space to stow gear. The walls are 15 denier ripstop nylon with No-see-um mesh to provide ventilation and prevent insect entry. A single hubbed-pole design creates a unique architecture with free-standing support and minimized weight. NEMO has moved the front pole hub overhead which creates more interior volume without the need for an additional ridge pole. Color-coded poles and guylines make for easy setup. Corner guyout points with a unique triangular design at the “foot” of the tent can be staked-out to maximize internal space or left un-staked for weight savings. A raised waterproof bathtub-style floor enhances performance in poor weather and also cuts down on wear-and-tear. Fully seam taped construction and the 10D polyurethane-coated Sil ripstop nylon rainfly further bolster weather protection. A custom-fit footprint (sold separately) can be used to offer additional protection against standing water rocks and roots. This tent features a unique Divvy Sack. This is a two-stage stuff sack designed to make it easier for multiple backpackers to share the load. Guyout cord, stakes, and a repair kit are included.