- In-app encyclopedia provides additional details about planets and constellations
- 50mm aperture is excellent for viewing the Moon and other bright night sky treats
- Comes with two interchangeable Plössl eyepieces and a 2x Barlow lens to provide magnification options of 23x, 46x, 61.8x and 123x
- Includes simple mount for smooth movements and a full size tripod with a center accessory tray
- Additional adapter helps observers position their own smart device over the eyepiece to capture and share images
- Dew shield cover minimizes build-up of moisture and debris on the lens between observing sessions
Refractor · With Barlow Lens · Altazimuth Mount
Discover fascinating facts about the constellations and planets as you navigate the night sky with the National Geographic StarApp50 telescope. This easy-to-use refractor is an ideal choice for those wanting to begin their journey into the world of amateur astronomy. It is outfitted with a special mount that allows users to attach their smart phone to the telescope and use the ARTelescope App to locate and learn about constellations and planets. As they move the telescope, users will hear facts about the objects in the app’s database as they come into view. The telescope’s 50mm aperture is great for viewing the Moon and other bright night sky treats, and it comes with two eyepieces and a 2x Barlow lens for multiple magnifications.