- POWERSTATE Brushless motor: purposely built for the M18 FUEL 12 in. miter saw to generate the power and performance of a 15 A corded miter saw.
- Generates 15 Amp corded power.
- Up to 15% lighter than leading competitors.
- Up to 330 cuts per charge.
- Shadow line LED.
- Integrated handles.
- 6-3/4 in. vertical capacity (Base board against the fence).
- 2 x 14 horizontal capacity.
- 7-1/2 in. nest crown capacity.
Sliding Compound · Dual Bevel · Cordless
Designed for the professional carpenter, remodeler and general contractor, the M18 FUEL 12 In. Sliding Miter Saw can generate the power of a 15 Amp corded saw while weighing in at up to 15% lighter than leading competitive saw and up to 330 cuts per charge. With the same capacity as AC 12 In. miter saw, the 2739 provides users all ability to perform all of their critical applications while increase portability, efficiency and productivity on site. POWERSTATE brushless motor. Features like a Shadow line LED (light emitting diode) light, an adjustable stainless steel detent plate, cam locking miter system, and easy carry side handles make the saw a category leading solution. Bare tool – battery and charger not included.