- No gas, emissions, oil mixing or pull starts with reduced maintenance and low noise levels
- Cuts over 1/3 acre in 43 minutes or less with four 18V LXT 4.0Ah batteries
- Commercial-grade steel deck
- BL Brushless motor delivers up to 3,300 RPM
- Quiet mode reduces noise by providing constant speed control at 2,500 RPM
Rotary · Self-propelled · Walk-behind · Cordless · Energy: A+++
Makita is expanding the line of cordless OPE to include the 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion (36V) 18 In. Lawn mower. With zero emissions, lower noise and reduced maintenance, the 18V X2 (36V) cordless lawn mower is a welcome solution for efficient grass cutting. It’s powered by two 18V LXT batteries for maximum power and run time, but without leaving the 18V battery platform. The Makita-built motor delivers up to 3,300 RPM. The mower offers ease-of-use features including quick height adjustments and folding handles for compact storage.