- Perfect for kids of all ages, molded finger handles on each side of the kayak
- Reverse chine for enhanced stability, swim-Up step, lightweight 18 lb. design
- 132 lb. Capacity, Twin Fin Design Assists in Tracking and Surf Riding
- Ergonomic Cockpit Design Enhances Balance and Motor Skills, Multiple Footrest Positions for Different Size Riders
- Scupper Holes Drain Cockpit Area, Molded Paddle Cradles
1 Person · Solid · Sit-on-top · With Rudder · With Foot Braces · Recreational
Wave Youth Lifetime kayaks promote recreational paddle sports and physical activity. Kayaks are made using UV-protected high-density polyethylene plastic that resists fading and heat retention. Multiple built-in foot rest positions for different sized riders. Scupper holes drain the cockpit area. Includes a paddle that conveniently snaps into a built-in paddle cradle. Easy carry handle for transportation to and from waterfront. Fits is most standard closets or hangs on the wall in a garage. Fits on roof racks, truck beds or in the back of an SUV. Wave youth kayaks are 6’L and designed for children ages 5 and up or up to 130 lbs. Wide stance provides a stable paddling platform to keep your child safely in the kayak. Easy climb-on rear deck with swim-up step. Features molded finger handles. Double-wedge fin design assists in tracking and surf riding.