- Innovative trapezoidal baffle construction = thermal efficiency.
- Lightweight and warm 550 fill down.
- Environmental and health friendly C0 and PFC-free DWR fabrics.
- Zippered internal stash pocket for headlamp, cell phone or actual… stash.
- Buttery-soft and durable 20D Nylon shell fabric.
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag zipper design makes it easy to get in and out.
- Dual slider for ventilation with locking zippers.
- Natural fit spacious footbox = more room to wiggle your toes.
Mummy · With Pocket · With Stuff Sack · Women’s · Water Resistant
The mummy-shaped Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree sleeping bag is ideal for 3-season backpacking and camping. Lightweight, compressible down insulation and an array of features make this sleeping bag a great combination of value and comfort. The bag is insulated with 550-fill duck down insulation. Renowned for efficiency in retaining heat and compressible properties, down has an incredibly soft, comfortable feel, and despite advances in synthetic materials, continue to provide the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulation available. The bag’s 20D nylon shell fabric has a PFC-free durable water repellent coating to add protection against moisture while keeping weight to a minimum. A draft tube behind the two-way locking anti-snag zipper and an insulated hood further enhance the thermal efficiency of the bag. A 50D polyester taffeta liner provides internal comfort. Other features include a small pocket to keep electronics handy and an ergonomic forward-leaning footbox. The Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree sleeping bag is available in Regular (fits up to 6′ 0′) and Long (up to 6′ 6′) lengths. Each bag includes a stuff sack.