- Large tread blocks and deep grooves offer superior off-road grip.
- Wide angled lateral grooves wick off mud, rain, and snow providing reliable traction.
- Exceptional buttress design protects from road and trail hazards.
- A unique tread compound offers a long tread life and improved grip.
- Mud & Snow (M+S) rated tire.
The All Country A/T is engineered with an optimized tread compound that enhances traction on wet road surfaces as well as extending tire life. This compound forms into an all terrain tread pattern equipped with huge block elements and high depth grooves that maximize off road traction performance. A high void ratio is coupled with wide angled lateral grooves to ensure efficient water, mud, and snow dispersion which, in turn, bolsters traction performance. This tire features a sidewall buttress design that protects the tire from punctures while simultaneously amplifying mud traction performance.