- Classic Pintail Shape Deck Made With A Beautifully Stained Bamboo And Hard Maple Core
- 42 Inch Longboard With Laser Etched Graphics – Inspired By The Beach And Perfect For Cruising
- Top Mounted With High Angle Paris Style Trucks And 70mm Wheels
- No Need For Grip Tape – Sand Grit Finish Provides Grip For Your Feet And Shows Off The Bamboo Design
- Wheel Wells Cut Into The Bottom Of The Deck To Prevent Wheel Bite
Pintail · Drop-through · Longboard · Wood
CRUISE IN STYLE The 42 Hana Pintail longboard is designed for cruising in style. A classic pintail shape deck with wheel wells cut in the bottom of the deck to prevent wheel bite and made with a beautifully stained bamboo and hard maple core. The 31 inch wheelbase makes the board super responsive and maneuverable. PINTAIL SHAPE The deck is 9.5 inches wide to provide a nice, wide platform while cruising. The deck has a very subtle W-concave that is deep enough to lock your feet into but not too deep to be uncomfortable while cruising. BEAUTIFUL DECK An 8 layer laminate with a hard maple core and a beautifully stained striped bamboo top and bottom sealed with a sand grit finish to show off the beauty of the bamboo. With laser etched graphics this board was inspired by the beach and designed for Cruising and Freestyle. STABLE TRUCKS Top mounted gravity cast aluminum trucks give the board a larger platform for riders to dance on. The trucks have a 7 inch hanger and kingpin angle of 50 degrees and bushings that are High Rebound (medium stiffness) to add stability. QUALITY WHEELS 70mm Shore 78A wheels means your board is designed from the ground up for an ideal dancing experience. These soft wheels allow for a smooth ride on a variety of different surfaces.