- Auto-return ensures that baby always sleeps safely. Locks in the upright position if desired.
- Gliding discs enable effortless gliding motion and will not scratch or damage your floors.
- Baby is visible at eye level for easy soothing, while mesh walls provide maximum breathability.
- Adjusts from 24 to 34 tall.
- Its lightweight design and sliders make it easy to move away from the bed-ideal for mothers recovery from childbirth.
The HALO Bassinest glide sleeper with retractable side wall makes tending to your newborn in those first exhausting months at home easier. Its space-saving design tucks under your bed so your little one can sleep right next to you, yet safely in his own sleep space, reducing the risks of bed-sharing. Plus, its retractable side wall, which lowers with the gentle pressure of your forearms and returns automatically, allows you to nurse and tend to your baby without needing to get out of bed. Designed with mothers recovery in mind, the Bassinest glide sleeper is lightweight and glides across any floor surface (including carpet) with a gentle touch. To get in and out of bed hassle-free, simply glide the Bassinest toward or away from the bed with one hand no need to scoot to the end of the bed. And, its mesh sides mean your baby is visible at your eye level, while providing maximum breathability. Its stable, height adjustable base fits next to almost any bed. Recommended for babies up to 20 lbs, or five months of age, or whenever baby begins to show signs of pushing up to hands and knees.