- Silica tread compound offers superior wear life and wet performance.
- Aggressive sidewall protects tire from sharp rocks and external damages.
- 3D canyon sipe technology resists wear and offers handling stability.
- Rugged and rigid tread blocks provide improved stability and handling capabilities.
- Heat diffuser technology cools tire components and provides stability.
- Outer apex sidewall protects inner casing of tire and provides durability with sidewall protection.
All Season · Run-flat · 2″
Made for the Trails and the Street. When you’re taking your Ram out for an off road adventure, you’ll need a tire that can handle the rugged terrain without sacrificing performance. The rugged and rigid tread blocks of the Wildpeak All Terrain Tire combines aggressive off road ability and rough terrain driving with street performance. It can especially handle the roughest weather conditions, whether it snows or rains. Advanced Tire Technology. Snow won’t be an obstacle for you Dodge Ram once you add the Wildpeak All Terrain Tire. ‘s patented 3D Canyon Sipe technology A/t3W tire is designed specifically for severe snow conditions and features full-depth sipes and groves that maintain consistent performance and appearance throughout the tire’s lifespan. Deep Treads. The deep silica tread compound of the Wildpeak ensures you have long lasting wear and better performance during rough winter conditions. In addition to the deep treads, the outer apex sidewall and heat diffuser technology provides your truck with better handling and traction on any type of trail throughout the tire’s lifespan. Application. The Wildpeak is designed to fit on any 2002-2020 Dodge Ram model. Please select your proper tire sizing from the options above. Sold individually.