Cytopoint Canine Atopic Dermatitis Immunotherapeutic Injectable is a revolutionary new treatment used to target itch at the source to assist in the relief of atopic dermatitis (eczema) signs with a single injection. It reduces biting, licking, chewing, and scratching at the skin. With this control of the source of itching, damaged skin is able to begin the healing process.
This item ships cold.
- It is not known to have any drug interactions, so it is considered safe for concurrent use with other commonly prescribed medications.
- It reduces biting, licking, chewing, and scratching so skin damage is able to heal.
- A single injection could last from 4 to 8 weeks.
- It is a convenient solution for itch relief.
- It is the first licensed monoclonal antibody for controlling the symptoms of atopic dermatitis (eczema) in dogs.