- Portable & durable griddle is perfect for you next camping trip or tailgate
- Small but powerful – 24000 BTUs across 362 sq. inches lets you cook a variety of foods at once
- Patented rear grease management system allows easy cleanup and no mess operation
- Upgraded control knobs provide precise temperature control and simple, quick piezo ignition
- Included hood secures to the rear of the griddle for protection and easily lifts out of the way when in use
Bring the Blackstone cooking experience on your next trip with the 22-inch tabletop griddle. This portable griddle offers 362 square inches of all-purpose cooking space so you can cook for the whole party. Two powerful stainless steel H-burners deliver 24,000 BTUs of cooking power across the heavy duty surface, ensuring even and consistent heat for all kinds of meals. You can even create two distinct temperature zones for cooking a variety of foods at once. The steel griddle plate stands up to the toughest jobs and guarantees years of use out in the elements. Blackstone has implemented their own patented rear grease management system to provide no mess, hassle-free operation and easy cleanup. Upgraded, easy-to-use control knobs on the front stainless steel control panel let you easily control temperature and get you grilling fast with simple piezo ignition. Protect your griddle from dirt, damage, and the weather with the included hood. This hood secures to the rear of the griddle and lifts out of the way easily when cooking. The griddle comes ready for use with 1 lb propane canisters, but can be upgraded to use 20 lb tanks with an optional adapter hose & regulator (sold separately). This portable, propane-powered griddle will make you the hero of your next camping trip or tailgate.